Functional test web site using python com and Internet Explorer

Chris Cottee chris.cottee at onepost.net
Fri Jun 11 04:55:18 EDT 2004

Cheers for your help John,
    I'd forgotten to look at that mailing list so I've trawled the
archives and posted a question their as well. I've had a look at that
Internet Macro tool you mentioned and it is very close to what I would
like except that of course it is not open so I can't change it. My
guess is that it is implemented using COM and Internet Explorer which
would be encouraging since it would mean that what I am trying to do
would work.

Yours optimistically,

Chris