wxPython support non-GUI classes from wxWidgets?

USCode uscode at dontspam.me
Tue Jun 29 16:47:08 EDT 2004

I've been poking around the wxPython website and am unclear if wxPython has
a wrapper for ALL wxWidget classes or just the GUI-related classes?  Does
wxPython also provide a python wrapper for the wxWidget non-GUI classes such
as: ODBC, printing, threading, interprocess communication, XML, streams,
etc.

I realize Python provides many of these facilities natively but through
wxPython, can I use the wxWidget versions instead?

Thanks!