win XP + wxPython + py2exe

Jaco Smuts JSmuts at clover.co.za
Fri Jun 25 05:28:01 EDT 2004

Hello  Olivier

I  don't really touch XP

but in the py2exe samples advanced sample directory you will find this in
setup.py

# A program using wxPython

# The manifest will be inserted as resource into test_wx.exe.  This
# gives the controls the Windows XP appearance (if run on XP ;-)
#
# Another option would be to store it in a file named
# test_wx.exe.manifest, and copy it with the data_files option into
# the dist-dir.
#

and so forth, I suspect you will find your solution there

jaco

Olivier Thiery <olivierthiery at free.fr>
Sent by: python-list-bounces+jsmuts=clover.co.za at python.org
06/25/2004 11:17 AM