kid wants to know more about color on the screen

news dcsmpayne at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 14 06:31:50 EDT 2004

Hi Doug, I am also using this text. On the whole I find it very very good.
I am looking at the pages you mention and it looks like you have not added
the rest of the code after the print \ statement ... there is a whole bunch
of code in triple quotes that follows, when this is included you should get
the correct syntax highlighting. Actually I did this exercise only last week
with 2 year 7 classes.
Your problems are common and you will soon get over them, wait till page 22
when you see escape sequences! .. realise all these things become old hat
very quickly.
regards
Darren Payne

news:FMCyc.61975$8k4.1338501 at news20.bellglobal.com...