Python 'Lets Me See The Forest'

Kamilche klachemin at home.com
Fri Jun 4 19:14:37 EDT 2004

"Larry Bates" <lbates at swamisoft.com> wrote in message news:<n-udnSWVWPzBMl3dRVn-sQ at comcast.com>...

> ... I've been programming for
> over 30 years and I LOVE Python.  I committed to doing
> all my coding in Python about 2 years ago and have
> never regretted it.  I find that I'm still turning
> up "jewels" of programming methodology every day.

Wow, you must be quite skilled in the intricacies of Python, then. Do
you have a web page where you share pearls of Python wisdom? From my
Google searches, it appears pages like that are still very necessary
in this language. :-)

I wish I had a better book on it, or the online reference was more
comprehensive.

--Kamilche