getting size of gif

biner biner.sebastien at ouranos.ca
Tue Mar 9 14:26:57 EST 2004

Hello all,

  I would like to know if there is a module out there to help me get
the size of a gif image. The idea is to verify that the size is not
greater than a certain value before forcing it toward a given
dimension in a web page.

  Also, is there any way to know which function is used if we use two
module that define the same function with the same name and arguments.
E.g. the join function is present in the string module and the os.path
module with string as input and output. Is there a way to force Python
to tell me of the possible conflict?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao!
Sebastien Biner.