Any known bitmap/resource/image collection for a Spanish card deck?

Richie Adler mghsm at hotpop.com
Sat Mar 13 10:44:25 EST 2004

Does anyone know of a bitmap/resource/image collection for a Spanish card
deck? I'm planning to create a new cardgame which requires this kind of
deck (prototyping in Python and possible final development in Delphi;
flames about my tool choices will be gently dropped into the bit bucket)

I'd be very thankful about any information regarding this matter.

--
o-=< Richie Adler >=-o

UnROT13 e-mail address to write directly to me