MVC-type Framework in Python

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Thu Mar 4 02:04:09 EST 2004

I never felt comfortable with MVC. Since I read Holub's articles on
JavaWorld, I know how to do it *much* better. And to implement the concepts
shown there in Python is a breeze.

HTH
Franz GEIGER

P.S.: Don't have the URLs handy right now. Tell me if you can't find the
stuff. I'll then look for the URLs.

news:mailman.6.1078342287.736.python-list at python.org...