OFF-TOPIC:: Why Lisp is not my favorite programming language

Christopher Benson-Manica ataru at nospam.cyberspace.org
Wed Mar 3 09:30:21 EST 2004

In comp.lang.c nobody <nobody_u_should_no at yahoo.com> wrote:
   ^^^^^^^^^^^

> This article is posted at the request of C.W. Yang who
> asked me to detail my opinion of Lisp, and for the benefit
> of people like him, who may find themselves intrigued by
> this language.

Wow, isn't that nice of you to post for Mr. Yang.  I'm sure I, like
everyone on comp.lang.c, is utterly fascinated by Lisp and Mr. Yang's
critique of it.  Likewise, I'm sure, for the happy inhabitants of
comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.java.programmer, and comp.lang.python.

Followups set, anonymous crossposting troll.

--
Christopher Benson-Manica  | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
ataru(at)cyberspace.org    | don't, I need to know.  Flames welcome.

(blank lines added below to keep my newsreader happy)