Sending bulk email from a Python script

Simon Willison cs1spw at bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 19:08:15 EST 2004

On 2004-03-08 16:42:57 -0600, Steve Lamb <grey at despair.dmiyu.org> said:
>     Install Mailman and make the list postable only by you.  :P

We've already looked at mailman and a number of other packages. None of
them fit our requirements as we need to be able to tie the list
administration in to our existing user authentication / admin control
panel, plus we want to tie the email lists to our membership databases.
We've got most of the other infrastructure already, we just need an
efficient way of sending out bulk emails to a large list of addresses.

Thanks,

Simon