A 'Python like' language

JoeSmith JoeSmith at IDontWantSpam.bogus.bogusaddress.com
Mon Mar 29 01:37:07 EST 2004

I have not not run into problems with tabs.  I actually agree that it is better
for indenting because if I want to view it as 2,3,4,5,6,7, or 8 spaces; I just
change my editor setting.  Also, the file size is smaller.  There would also be
slightly less parsing to do.  Any, if 3.0 does go to spaces, I will be much
less likely to use python.

There is probably a reason why I have heard outlook referred to as outhouse.