py2exe question

J. Baute WUPYRDEDAWJD at spammotel.com
Thu Mar 25 03:11:49 EST 2004

How about only releasing the compiled python code (.pyc) for the scripts you
don't want to see changed, and the full code for that one script you want to
allow people to change?

(I don't know how easily pyc code can be reverse engineered, so this might
not be as "secure" as it sounds)

news:c3tce0$4fn$1 at lust.ihug.co.nz...