Python Documentation Blows!

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Mar 31 18:30:37 EST 2004

> Maybe just start a wiki based on the current documentation? It
> shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

I really don't know. It'd help most if it was actually linked to from
Python.org and if the doc maintaners actually read the wiki for ideas. I
believe PHP's docs are written in Docbook and there is actually a team
that monitors the comments (as well as other things) and keeps them up
to date. Are Python's docs also in Docbook? If so, you could easily make
a tool that periodically reset the wiki and imported the current docs.
It wouldn't be much use if the wiki didn't reference a current copy of
the docs.