win32com coclass_interfaces problem

Cristian Hasbun from Chile video at esfera.cl
Thu Mar 18 11:02:50 EST 2004

I need a win32com guru please...

i'm not python expert, but i understand mi trouble...

Requirements:
Hook EyesWeb 3.2.0 (http://www.eyesweb.org) COM Module with Python
2.0.1
i used win32com libraries and generate an early binding for module
(using prog_id)

the problem is the file generated has a Class EyeswebSystem that is a
CoClassBaseClass with coclass_interfaces Like IEywApplication that is
a DispatchBaseClass...

after reading other post with similar problem i saw that the other
problems are about coclass_interfaces with objects DispatchBaseClass
only...

i try

"""
import win32com.client
Eyes=win32com.client.Dispatch('Eyesweb.Remotesystem')
App=win32com.client.Dispatch(Eyes,resultCLSID='{clsid}')
"""

an have more accurate result

"""
>>> Eyes
<COMObject Eyesweb.Remotesystem>
>>> App
<win32com.gen_py.EyesWeb System.IEywApplication instance at
0x19740672>
"""

but i can't reach "EyesWeb System.IEywApplication.Methods()" yet

with diferents try and error, i get com_errors like:
'the server threw an exception'
'invalid access to memory location'

here is a link of my gen_py generated file, easy for understand class
structure of the module with a browse class

http://www.kitesurf.cl/flash/0971C42C-F8CA-45F1-BC6B-A55F23EE2A40x0x1x0.py

Sorry my English... Mark Hammond if are you out there give me some
light