Binaries for Swish-E and Python 2.3 for Windows

Pieter Claerhout Pieter.Claerhout at Creo.com
Tue Mar 2 10:26:35 EST 2004

I've seen this as well, but this application uses the command line versions
of Swish-E to do the searching. I don't really like going that way, since
I'm using this together with a Twisted WebServer on Windows, and running the
command line applications might be a real overkill under heavy load.

pieter

Creo
pieter claerhout | product support prinergy | tel: +32 2 352 2511 |
pieter.claerhout at creo.com | www.creo.com

IMAGINE CREATE BELIEVE(tm)

  _____

From: python-list-bounces+pieter.claerhout=creo.com at python.org
[mailto:python-list-bounces+pieter.claerhout=creo.com at python.org] On Behalf
Of Nick Carter
Sent: 02 March 2004 12:09
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: Re: Binaries for Swish-E and Python 2.3 for Windows

Pieter,

Try here: http://lorrain.ca/foss/ <http://lorrain.ca/foss/>

Nick

news:mailman.15.1078215556.12614.python-list at python.org
<news:mailman.15.1078215556.12614.python-list at python.org> ...

Hi all,

does anyone has a precompiled version for Python 2.3 on Windows for the
following library:

 <http://jibe.freeshell.org/bits/SwishE/>
http://jibe.freeshell.org/bits/SwishE/

I'm trying to access a Swish-E database from Python, but I don't have access
to a compiler unfortunately.

Cheers,