py2exe - COM Server problem

Paul paul.kemp at standardbank.com
Tue Mar 9 03:52:24 EST 2004

Hi Thomas

Unfortunately I'm stuck with using Python 2.2, and therefore pywin32
build 162, and so I can't use the latest py2exe.

The frustrating thing is, I've had this working before, so I know it
will work under these versions.

I've tried the 'interp' example, but py2exe just reports 'nothing to
do'

Any other ideas?

Paul