Sorting Driving Crazy: URGENT: PLEASE HELP

Dang Griffith google0 at lazytwinacres.net
Sat Mar 13 07:21:01 EST 2004

On 13 Mar 2004 03:26:00 -0800, xtian at toysinabag.com (xtian) wrote:

>On a side note, you seem to be having a lot of difficulty getting a
>program to do what you want - have you worked through the tutorial
><http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html>? The interactive
>prompt can be very useful to check that snippets of code do what you
>think they do.

dontbother, I think this is a good question.  You've been posting a
lot of questions that are covered in the tutorial.  I'm willing to
help kids with their homework, but not until they've not read the
assignment.

If you went through the tutorial in the standard distribution, you
might want to look at http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html for more
tutorials.  There are currently 77 tutorials listed on that site.

    --dang