Again: Please hear my plea: print without softspace

rzed rzantow at ntelos.net
Mon Mar 1 14:52:55 EST 2004

mb at muenster.de (Martin Bless) wrote in
news:40448d4f.8911015 at news.muenster.de:

[...]
> Ok, then back to where I startet. Let me asked again:
>
> "Can we have an additional 'print' statement, that behaves
> exactly like 'print' but doesn't insert blanks between
> arguments?"

Probably not.

I've wondered, though, whether there couldn't be a different
character instead of a ',' to alter the behavior of print. Maybe a
trailing '+' to indicate that what follows is to concatenate
directly.

And yet I've been able to work around that little annoyance; it's not
that there is no way to format output the way you want.

--
rzed