OFF-TOPIC:: Why Lisp is not my favorite programming language

Goekhan Bakir gb at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Mar 3 12:40:07 EST 2004

..buzzz.... c64 filter activated ...strrep ('Lisp','C64')...

The C64 has been declared dead for the past N years. Unlike Amiga,
Arcon, CPC464...
and many more computers that came and went, it is still alife and
kicking. It will be alive and fun to use in for many years to come,
because
it still has many advantages over PC, Mac's, etc... and many other
computers that *will* come and go before the C64 is truly retired.

..buzzz...

:-)

sorry i could not resist replying to this :-)