Need Help Using Py2Exe

upward_spiral2001 kschnee at xepher.net
Mon Mar 22 14:50:50 EST 2004

Hi. I've got a neat artificial intelligence project I want to
distribute as an EXE. I'm using Python, Pygame, and Numeric. My
problem is: When I use py2exe, I'm told "The following modules
appear to be missing: AppKit, Foundation, dotblas, objc." And then
my EXE crashes with a "segmentation fault." I tried the command:

python setup.py py2exe --ignores [those modules]

It then compiles w/o complaint, but the EXE still crashes. The
setup.py is very simple:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe
setup(console=["NissIslandDemo.py"])

What do I need to do to make my program into a working EXE?

Thanks for any help.