struct.pack Format String Question

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Tue Mar 30 18:32:46 EST 2004

"B" is unsigned character (from Python Library Reference).

I'm hoping you copied the line down wrong, because it won't
work (there is probably another B).

See output below:

import struct
word0=1
word1=2
word2=3
word3=4
word4=5
msg = struct.pack('BBBB',word0, word1, word2, word3, word4)
Traceback (most recent call last):
error: too many arguments for pack format

Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.

news:4069E5C6.BC5274E6 at vt.edu...