Is Eric S Raymond still a "Pythoneer"

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sat Mar 6 23:40:37 EST 2004

Just don't do anything you need to think about with him around. He's a
nice guy but he likes to stand behind you and ask about what you are
doing. Really drove me bananas when setting stuff up for our Linux expo
he was a speaker for. ( General rule: ask questions after the busy geeks
are setup - not during. )