Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Sun Mar 28 14:20:39 EST 2004

> how does Prothon (or prototyped languages in general) handle multiple
inheritance or mixins?

There is no difference.  Prothon just has multiple protoypes with all the
normal problems (like the diamond problem) and the normal solutions.

Self defines having the same attribute in two different prototypes illegal.
That seemed extremely constraining to me so I went with the Python 2.2 mro
solution in Prothon.

news:slrnc6crti.dit.joe at gate.notcharles.ca...