Python for large projects

Raaijmakers, Vincent (GE Infrastructure) Vincent.Raaijmakers at ge.com
Wed Mar 24 08:56:37 EST 2004

I agree, Python is great but Smalltalk still rules...

Especially the development environments. If Python would have had the same IDE it could so much more powerful.
Still don't understand that no commercial products are available that even come close to that.
I would like to pay for it. Mature plugins in Eclipse, a 'P'Builder from Borland.....

Still, nothing compares to IDE's like VisualAge for Smalltalk. Indeed, so productive.

Vincent