py2exe 0.5.0 doesn't find modules, 0.4.2 did

Sebastian Wangnick anne.nospam01 at wangnick.de
Sun Mar 14 10:03:37 EST 2004

Dear all,

I try to build an executable from a python program which uses a
package called astrolabe. I'm using the following keyword parameters
to setup:
    packages=["astrolabe"],
    package_dir={"astrolabe":"astrolabe/lib/python/astrolabe"}

The directory astrolabe/lib/python/astrolabe properly contains
__init__.py. It's modules are used in my software as follows:
    import os.path
    import sys
    sys.path.append(os.path.normpath('./astrolabe/lib/python'))
    import astrolabe.globals
    import astrolabe.equinox
    import astrolabe.constants

Version 0.4.2 of py2exe did properly find the astrolabe modules, but
version 0.5.0 doesn't find them anymore.

I'm running Python 2.3.3 on Windows XP.

Any clue?

Regards,
Sebastian