'1' + 1 ==> True ???

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Mar 18 18:27:35 EST 2004

Jeff Epler wrote:

> This may be the required set of punctuation (the rest are available as
> digraphs or trigraphs:
>     ! " % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? _
>
> My source for the set of punctuation is:
>     http://csit1cwe.fsu.edu/extra_link/vac/compiler/ref/rulngchr.htm

Note there's a subtle distinction here; this is the list of required
punctuation _in C source code_.  It doesn't have to be the same set of
required punctuation of the character set with which a C program is
running (although obviously usually it will be).  Furthermore, the
original poster didn't have anything to say about punctuation at all, so
I'm not even sure why you're bringing this up.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && &tSftDotIotE