python-dev Summary for 2004-02-01 through 2004-02-29

Brett C. brett at python.org
Thu Mar 11 14:52:52 EST 2004

> ...  Martin v. L??wis ...

I think I may finally have figured out what was causing my UTF-8
encoded text files to get mucked up between my machine and the
newsgroup.  I believe it was from OS X's TextEdit misinterpreting the
encoding of the text files and thus opening them in an encoding that
isn't compatible with UTF-8.

The next summary will hopefully not have this issue.  Should find out
next week.

Sorry to Martin and everyone else's names I have butchered over the
past year and a half or so of summaries over this problem.

-Brett