Python as replacement for PHP?

Peter Maas fpetermaas at netscape.net
Mon Mar 1 07:59:23 EST 2004

Bart Nessux schrieb:
>>The only points I see in favor of PHP are :
>>- it's a de facto standard, widely used, widely available, and well
>>established
>

> That's exactly right. That's my point. I meant nothing more.

That's ALL? No preference for specific PHP issues that makes you
choose/recommend it over Python? If youre "stupidity" posting has
anything to do with logic then I must conclude that you consider
everbody who doesn't use the de facto standard (choosing e.g. Linux
over Windows, Python over Perl) bordering on stupidity.

Strange, to say the least.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Peter Maas

Peter Maas, M+R Infosysteme, D-52070 Aachen, Hubert-Wienen-Str. 24
Tel +49-241-93878-0 Fax +49-241-93878-20 eMail peter.maas at mplusr.de