Tabbing probs

PF peufeu at free.fr
Mon Mar 29 11:59:39 EST 2004

	I use tabs only. Can't stand spaces. I don't want to hit backspace 4
times to indent back after the end of a block.
	When I open python files which use spaces, and I insert a code line into
them, my editor will insert tabs. And here is a bug. Then I set it to use
spaces. Then I open another files, which contains tabs. Argh. I'd like my
editor to test automatically if a file has spaces or tabs. Anyone knows a
good editor on linux which does this ? And also has good macros ?

--
Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/