ready to use python, need help with GUI decision

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Mar 3 13:15:44 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am totally hooked on what I have learned about python.  I am going to use
it to develop a simple data entry app I need for some financial record
keeping.

I understand tkinter is official and simple to use, but many who use
wxPython swear by it, and it is gaining ground.

I would like to run on any platform, but that's not critical.  What I want
to do is support an app that will grow over time, and should look clean.  I
don't want to spend lots of time maintaining GUI code rather than app logic.

Can anyone offer any advice?

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.