drowning newbie

elizabeth fletcher fletcher at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 12 22:19:15 EST 2004

Actually, I have the .pyd file (which I understand is basically a dll file)
and placed it in the DLL directory in the PYTHON23 directory.  In the
interactive window I type "import calldll" and I get an error (ImportError:
DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)    I shoudn't if
the dll is installed correctly.....right?
news:PUu4c.39038$Up2.27668 at pd7tw1no...