distutils question

tcronj tcronj2 at ananzi.co.za
Wed May 12 08:01:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've written a disutils setup scripts to create a binary win32
installation package. All works fine but I have 2 questions.
(usage: python setup.py bdist --formats=wininst)

1.) The is application is commandline driven. I want the distribution
.exe to copy certian .py files into a spesified or current directory,
rather than into the site-packages/package directory.

2.) How do I specify that only .pyc files gets distributed. (I want to
hold on to the source until the money is in the bank :)

thnx
Tertius