Take the $million challenge: Prove 911 conspriracy theorists are wrong

st911 at rock.com st911 at rock.com
Fri Dec 1 19:06:13 EST 2006

Do you mean to say that the dimension to pursue truth and freedom from
deception lack for people using TeX? or they must not be informed of
it?

BTW, Mr Siegman from Stanford of Yatches, whats your take on Neturei
Karta ? If I am making a guess based on the sample space I have seen in
"elite" universities, most jews are fervent Zionists even if they are
atheists. I would really like to discuss with some university
professors (especially jewish - almost always zionist) what they think
of Neturei Karta, and the free book that is there, Min Ha Mitzer, (From
the depths) about the role of zionists in abetting the slaughter of the
Jews, nay, in fervently provoking Hitler or someone in that very
direction. Its written by Rabbi Wasserman and unlike your book on
Lasers, is freely available. I assure you, my dialogue with you on this
subject will be civilized. Only, polite language would be used. I only
use the impolite phrases for criminals like those who carried out 911
under the theories of LIHOP/MIHOP and people like Edward Bernays who
maliciously deceived the people or those who masterminded and carried
evil operations like COINTELPRO.