New Python.org website ?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jan 18 04:32:40 EST 2006

Tim Golden wrote:
[...]
> You might argue that the beta shouldn't have been unveiled
> without suitable text etc. But I would say: well done to
> the people who've made the effort and put the beta
> together. It's been mentioned that the whole thing is
> downloadable and open to contributions, so maybe that's
> the way forward for you: make or implement your suggestions
> and send them back to the maintainers.

Your surmise is correct, Tim. Anyone wishing to get involved will also
have the joy of working on a subversion-maintained master - this is
remarkably easy in Windows using Tortoise as well as through the
hair-shirt commands line preferred by Linux types :-)

Checkins to subversion cause an automated update in the site content.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119