Try Python update

Alex Martelli aleax at mail.comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 12:37:28 EST 2006

Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote:

> aleax at mail.comcast.net (Alex Martelli) writes:
> > Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote:
> > For some reason, I couldn't see the links at the end of the page; now I
> > can, though they look sort of "ragged", but, OK.
>
> Probably the fonts I chose. I'm in no way a good visual designer. I'm
> hoping someone who is will step up to help with this.

I'm finding it hard to arrange my own experiments with Safari (I'm using
a loaner machine since my normal one[s] are all having problems and
under repair) but I'm told the solution for cursor positioning is to set
the caretPos attribute of the textarea, like for example at
<http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=43245> ...

Alex