Spelling mistakes!

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Sun Jan 8 06:09:21 EST 2006

skip at pobox.com enlightened us with:
> I'm one of those people who, for better or worse, is a good speller.
> Words just look right or wrong to me and it bothers me when they
> look wrong.

Same here. I have to use code that has "childs" instead of
"children"... I also can't stand "then" vs "than" mixups... And what's
up with using Google to check for spelling? I have a dictionary for
that, works a lot better!

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa