Best Mobile Devices for Python

Jeremy Winters teethofgold at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 13:38:54 EDT 2006

I have a project where I need to remote control one computer through a wireless tcp/ip connection in my home through a linksys router.

I know there are versions of python that have been ported to mobile devices... but the whole arena of mobile devices is kind of intimidating... as it's hard to get to know the true usability of a device... as well as the ease of development for it... unless you actually have one.

I don't need a GUI... a text based interface is fine for what I'm doing.

Any suggestions for devices?  Anybody ever done something similar?

Thanks!
Jeremy