Python component model

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:57:13 EDT 2006

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:
>>> Mr. Kern! Seeing you working on such a seemingly excellent product, I
>>> am really wondering about your tenor.
>> I am confident that it is accurately aimed. Furthermore, I am confident that the
>> record and the rest of this community will back me up on it. I've told you
>> before that this community will not tolerate your bad behavior. How many times
>> does this have to be demonstrated before you will leave?
>
> Please stay in-topic

Asking disruptive individuals to leave is always on-topic. Now, please go away.

I will happily and pleasantly converse with anyone who has questions about
Traits or any of Enthought's other tools if they ask in good faith. I believe
that the record shows that you do not do so. Really, I'm quite nice and helpful
to other people.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."