Looking for a Python-on-Windows person to help with SpamBayes

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 17:05:17 EDT 2006

skip at pobox.com wrote:

> The bare requirements are:
>
>     * Able to program in Python on Windows (that is, remove my Unix-think
>       from the OCR bits of code)
>
>     * Use Outlook to read mail (so you can test the changes with the
>       SpamBayes Outlook plugin)

Does "remove my unix-think" mean replacing it with equivalent
Windows-think  (e.g through Win32all, Win32 API, COM) or it can be done
in platform-independent way ? In the second case I might be able to
help as I'm using SpamBayes with Outlook at work, but I don't do
windows-specific programming.

George