dict problem

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Oct 25 07:58:47 EDT 2006

"Jon Clements" <joncle at googlemail.com> writes:

> We're still in the dark as to what you're trying to do, try
> describing something like: "for each element there is an associated
> 'F' value. For each element in an existing molecule I wish to change
> the number of 'whatever' to be 'whatever' + my 'F' value * value
> XDS..."

Even better, work on a minimal program to do nothing but reproduce the
unexpected behaviour. If you get to such a program and still don't
understand, then post it here so others can run it themselves and
explain.

--
 \     "A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for |
  `\                                   a coffin."  -- Henry L. Mencken |