Where do they tech Python officialy ?

NicolasG nicolasg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 04:18:11 EDT 2007

> If you have a good programming background in other languages, you
> should easily be able to pick up Python by reading the manual.

Dear all, thank you for your info. I forgot to mention that I already
know how to program in Python (basic), my knowledge derives from a
very good level of C (University level) and I have use python to build
some pages in Zope plus some minor programs I created..

The problem is that I would like to work as a Python programmer but
all the job vacancies I can find requires a couple of years of
professional experience ... that I don't have. How a wanna be
programmer can start working as a programmer if there is no chance to
start from somewhere ? That's the reason I created this topic.