Did you read about that?

gene tani gene.tani at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:55:01 EDT 2007

On May 6, 6:26 am, "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhell... at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Dustan wrote:
> > On May 6, 8:20 am, Steven D'Aprano
> > <s... at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> >> Gosh, you think so? I'm glad we had you around to tell us, otherwise we
> >> might have thought it was about Python programming.
>
> >> Actually, many of us wouldn't even have seen it in the first place,
> >> because our ISPs do a good job of filtering out obvious spam before we
> >> even see it. And then people like you come along, and reply to it, and we
> >> see the reply -- complete with the original spam.
>
> > Well, sorry. I didn't realize I'd get whacked around for making a
> > joke.
>
> >> --
> >> Steven.
>
> Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?
> <Sorry can't resist/>
>
> --
> mph
>
> http://martinphellwig.blogspot.com/

What you can do:

complain to Google adsense about the site's "advertising"
complain to Google groups about the post

it would be #complete unethical# for me to suggest that OP posted an
apparently unrelated topic because he wanted the site's performance
"ab" tested, like, y'know

ab -n 100000 -kc 200 http://yourspamsitehere.com