Python user group in Portland, OR?

Matimus mccredie at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:09:24 EDT 2007

Python.org lists PORPIG (PORtland Python Intrest Group) but the site
that it points to no longer seems to represent that. Also, when I
looked into going to a meeting a while back, the last one listed was
some time in 2004. I will put this out there though, if someone wants
to start a PIG back up for Portland I would certainly be interested. I
am at least one Python developer living in the Portland area. The web
contains evidence of others as well. In general there is a fairly
large software development presence in Portland, especially around
Open Source.