Problem with Tkinter scrollbar callback

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan9 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:46:09 EST 2008

Nope:

'repeatdelay': ('repeatdelay', 'repeatDelay', 'RepeatDelay', '300', '300'),

And even after I set it, it looks funny:

'repeatdelay': ('repeatdelay', 'repeatDelay', 'RepeatDelay', '300', '1000'),

And when I try it with the new repeatdelay (1000), the only thing that
has changed is that it waits 1000 milliseconds before exhibiting the
same uncontrolled growth as before.

Metta,
Ivan