finding memory leak in edgewall trac 0.11

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sat Jan 19 15:29:09 EST 2008

Hi Christian,

-On [20080119 16:16], Christian Heimes (lists at cheimes.de) wrote:
>I forgot one important point in my reply. The GC module contains some
>useful methods for debugging. Check gc.garbage. It should be empty.

Yeah, we're messing around with that stuff as well as many other ways of
trying to track issues, but it can really be looking for a needle in a
haystack to be honest.
There's so much output that, I guess, make sense only when you're semi-deep
into the Python internals to even make heads or tails out of it. =\
And even third-party code is not helping much to reduce the clutter and
provide insight.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced...