handlers.SocketHandler and exceptions

writeson doug.farrell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:25:43 EST 2008

On Jan 17, 2:45 pm, Vinay Sajip <vinay_sa... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Vinay,

Again, thanks for your very timely help! I was just editing the
handlers.py code, and didn't really understand how that was going to
work, and of course it didn't. I was just about to write to you again,
and voila, you'd already responded with what I needed to know. I would
have been floundering around for quite awhile before I'd have found
(if ever) the change you mentioned to __init__.py. I made the changes
and my logging server is working as I expected! Exceptions are being
placed in the log file, complete with their tracebacks.

Again, thanks very much for your help, greatly appreciated!
Doug