Request for solution

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:54:26 EST 2009

Python experts,

Please find attached file "Tesseractindic-Trainer-GUI-0-
1-3.tar.gz for perusal.("if you like to help, I can send you the program
off-list") The said tesseractindic-trainer works well in Linux viz
Ubuntu-9.04 and fedora-11 without any problem.

But when I tried to run in CMD.exe of WinXP it fails. In WinXP, I have
already installed Python2.6 and python3.0 as well as GTK under C:\drive.
When run c:\GTK> gtk-demo it will open "ApplicationMainwindow."

Is it possible to test the said trainer and modified relevant source code
accordingly,  to run in WinXP successfully - for which I shall be thankful
to you.
Since I am newbie to python, I am seeking  valuable guidance as special
case.
With regards,
-sriranga(77yrsold)