Request for py program to insert space between two characters and saved as text?

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:56:58 EST 2009

For Kannada project .txt(not .doc) is used, my requirement is to have one
space between two characters in Notepad file.  In MSword there is provision
to make space between two characters under "Font" and  can be saved as *.doc
*  But when tried to save as* .txt*  all formatting will disappear. I could
not understand how to do in notepad. Even tried copy and paste from doc to
notepad but failed.

In this context, I request you kindly for small python program - to make or
insert space between two characters in the text file. (I have installed
FFedora-11 also ubuntu9.04)

example: *F o r  K a n n a d a  p r o j e c t . t x t(n o t .d o c)  i s  u
s e d,  m y  r e q u i r e m e n t   i s  t o  h a v e  o n e  s p a c e  b
e t w e e n
 t w o  c h a r a c t e r s  i n  t h e  t e x t.*
 *ಕ ನ್ನ ಡ ವ ನ್ನು  ಕ ಲಿ ಯಿ ರೀ *