linked list with cycle structure

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Wed Jan 7 05:57:57 EST 2009

dictionary with cycle structure

Hello guys,

I have a linked list where *number of elements is unlimited* and
**last element points on random (can be first, last, in middle ,
anywhere) element within linked list** - this is important . My goals
is to create an architecture /scheme for **algoritmus which will count
total number of elements** of such linked list.
Yes , maybe it sounds strange, but we need to implement this and i
would be very gladfull for your toughts.

Thanks in advance and wishing you a sucessfull year!

David