Start multiple listening servers in one file

Thomas W thomas.weholt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:30:40 EST 2009

I`m working on a django-project where I`m using the awsome pyftpdlib
for ftpserver-functionality. I also have a simple worker deamon
running in the background, but not listening to any port. How can I
start all of these processes on one file? Tried using subprocess and
popen but that resulted in an eternal loop starting the servers over
and over until all resources were used, then crash.

Any hint on how to do this would be highly appreciated.